SEO content partnership boosts organic website traffic 948% in six months.
Georgia-based healthcare organization Perfect Health 247 set out to grow patient volume and brand awareness through a detailed and customized search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. Perfect Health aimed to:
To execute their SEO strategy, Perfect Health pursued a two-pronged approach. They needed a partner with SEO expertise who knew the science of SEO and could create a detailed keyword strategy. Perfect Health would also need a team of writers who understood the art of bringing an SEO strategy to life with content best practices and healthcare knowledge. This approach would ensure the new website would speak well to patients and show expertise and authority to Google.
What’s more, the Perfect Health team wanted to make sure they were getting good value for their money.
“I was wary of spending money on both an SEO expert and content experts,” says Troy Paul Coon, MD, CEO of Perfect Health 247. “We had already been spending a large part of our marketing budget on Google Pay Per Click (PPC) ads and I wanted to make sure this was a smart investment.”
Perfect Health engaged Helium SEO in February 2020 to tackle their keyword research and SEO strategy. Helium worked with the Perfect Health team to determine the best keywords to target for increasing patient volume. Then, Helium outlined the type of content needed to improve Google search rankings for those keywords.
But Google’s search algorithm considers more than just keywords — it also ranks pages based on content relevance and authority. So, Perfect Health reached out to WriterGirl to craft the website content. The pages would incorporate the keywords naturally and in a way that spoke directly to Perfect Health’s most important audience: its patients.
“To achieve our goal, we needed to combine the SEO research with healthcare writing expertise,” says Janelle McCarty, Helium SEO market leader, Atlanta. “It makes a big difference when you can marry the two.”
Once WriterGirl was on board, Helium provided a creative brief for the content and the keywords the writer had to incorporate on each page. With that outline, WriterGirl was off and running.
• Determining buyer intent: Do potential customers type these keywords when they are looking for your product?
• Factoring in search volume: Are these keywords searched often enough on a consistent basis?
• Looking into keyword difficulty: Can we responsibly rank these keywords throughout the course of your campaign?
• Site Structure Analysis
• Find and fix technical SEO concerns: linking issues, content concerns, title tags, headers, etc.
• Implement high priority or high impact audit items first.
• Create relevant, user friendly content that hold the pre-set keywords and drive traffic to the site.
• Determine what content the site needs vs. which landing pages need additional content or keywords.
• Add/correct all content & meta data to be recognized by major search engines (Title Tags, Headlines, etc.)
• Optimize landing pages for design and SEO factors (remove iframes, reduce bounce rate, long enough content, etc.)
• Correctly link your internal pages to ensure that your site utilizes linking power.
• Direct the power from existing and new links on other sites to the pages that need them most.
• Google uses a different algorithm for each industry, and they are constantly changing it.
• Usually at least one keyword phrase lags behind, so we review, re-analyze, and put other factors in place to work around Google.
• Monthly Progress Reports
Since starting their campaign in December 2017, leads coming through their website increased from 157/month to 586/month. Not only did we see an increase in the number of leads but an increase in quality leads that converted to paying customers through more relevant, user friendly content, and SEO optimized strategies.
As you can see the results of the SEO campaign for Apeks Supercritical have been outstanding! This is simply one example out of many that our team has executed for our clients in the past year. If you are struggling to drive increased rankings, improve SEO, or significantly increase your site traffic please give us a call and we will walk through our process and campaigns.
Need help developing an overall digital marketing strategy or developing a specific plan for SEO or PPC. Fill out the details to the right, and an SEO professional will contact you to help you understand what SEO opportunities you have.